A number of superb opportunities have become available to join our vibrant and expanding company, in roles within our Swindon facility.
To apply for any of these positions please send your cv to Charlotte Adams, Human Resources Officer email@example.com
A superb opportunity to join a vibrant, expanding company in the role of Marketing Assistant reporting directly to the Head of UK Marketing.
The ideal candidate may have previous experience working as a Marketing Assistant or gained a relevant Marketing qualification.
Duties will include:
- Work alongside the Head of UK Marketing to produce content for a wide range of print and online marketing activities in a role that has direct impact on customer acquisition, engagement, retention and lifetime value
- Provide input and support to internal/external marketing campaigns and plans
- Provide social media support
- Updating the CRM System ensuring accurate and up to date data is maintained
- Supporting the Head of UK Marketing with Exhibition planning.
- Maintain samples for use on specification enquires
- Monitor of media coverage and maintaining ‘cuttings’
- Proof reading and assistance with various literature production
- Liaison with exterior suppliers and interior departments
- Conducting ‘on line’ research for background information
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal across a range of disciplines and with people from a range of market sectors
- Clear understanding of customer service
- Ability to pick up new work streams regularly
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential, especially Excel
- Confident in using (or quick to learn) the use of new systems.
- Organised, focused and hardworking
- Adaptable to changes, being reactive to urgent requests as well as being proactive
To be effective in this position the successful candidate needs to build a deep understanding of the overall business operations. Reporting directly to the Stock & Systems Manager, he/she will be the responsible for the good performance of the hardware and software systems of the company and also be the responsible for updating and creating management information reports.
Overall the position will offer a challenging and fast moving opportunity providing an excellent experience within Systems and Management Information.
The successful candidate will know how to prioritise their work with a team and on their own. They will have to be able to cope with pressure and deadlines.
Duties will include:
- Site data analysis and sign-off of new installations, repair works and daily maintenance
- Creating and distributing to the correct people the daily, monthly and yearly reports
- Ensure that the system is updated, both in hardware and software
- Ensure the good working and performance of all the systems implemented
- Study and implement new system procedures
- Be the connection with the IT department from the parent company
- Make sure the company is using its IT resources the best way possible
- Providing help desk support
- Good Knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Good knowledge of hardware & software requirements
- Knowledge of communications systems
- Excellent application and technical knowledge with a proven ability to learn new and complex software applications
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Management and financial reporting are an advantage
- Understanding of Portuguese