Dozens of BIM (Building Information Modeling) objects from Vicaima Wardrobe and Portaro® solutions, including door, frame and ironmongery are available at the Vicaima BIM Library with a comprehensive range of options, including different configurations, performances, models and finishes.
Portaro® Solutions - BIM objects available:
- Non fire, Sliding, Inverse
- Fire Resistant 30 and 60 minutes
- Fire Resistant 30 minutes with Acoustic insulation (normal and Inverse solutions)
- Fire Resistant 60 minutes with Acoustic insulation
- Security Solutions (including fire and acoustic options; normal and Inverse solutions)
- Single leaf
- Double leaf and glazing apertures (for some performances)
- Essential - flush or with grooves
- Exclusive - cross design veneer and singular looks
- Classic - faces with shallow relief panels
- Naturdor® and Naturdor® Stained - real wood veneer or stained
- Dekordor® HD – Hard wearing finish with plain colours or wood looks
- Dekordor® 3D - Horizontal embossed finish
Lacdor – Lacquered finish with approximate RAL colour
Vicaima Wardrobe Solutions - BIM objects available:
Available for now only in the Advanced line. Multiple configuration options, modulations, accessories and door models, in Revit and Archicad.
All these objects are available and will allow professionals to simulate and specify Vicaima solutions within their digital designs.
BIM is presented as a next-generation universal system, which promotes sharing among industry professionals and allows 3D visualization and management of all product information including dimensions, models, finishes, amongst others.
To download Vicaima’s BIM products, please fill in the form below.