Portaro® and Block Thermal
Greater comfort, excellent insulation, better energy performance
One of Vicaima’s priorities is the development of solutions that contribute to an environmentally friendly construction. In this context, the brand launches specific solutions of interior thermal doors.
Recommended for application in locations where it is desirable to reduce thermal transmittance between rooms of varying temperatures, these solutions:
- Provide greater comfort and guarantee high thermal insulation
- Contribute to a better energy performance of the space or building
- Are available with FSC® certification
- Portaro® or Block framed solutions ( (ready to hang, include fully finished door, frame and ironmongery in one single system)
- Door with 40mm thickness, low weight thermal insulator and perimeter structure in engineered wood, which ensures greater product stability
- Excellent levels of thermal transmission coefficient with results ranging from UD=1.1W/(m2.ºC) to UD=1.2W/(m2.ºC)
- Tests in accordance with ISO 10077-1 and 10077-2 standards
- Available in flush door (Essential Range)
- Finish options within Dekordor® and Lacdor® ranges (except Dekordor® SHD)
DID YOU KNOW?
The lower the level of thermal transmission coefficient, the higher the thermal performance of the door.
Vicaima's Portaro® or Block Thermal present a U-Value of 1.1W/(m2.ºC) to 1.2W/(m2.ºC), achieving Classification A, according to the classification system used in some countries (see example below).
Other Portaro® solutions with excellent thermal values:
Fire door 30 min. - UD: 1,8 W/(m2.ºC)
Fire door 60 min. - UD: 1,8 W/(m2.ºC)
Fire door 30 min. AC41 - UD: 1,3 W/(m2.ºC)
Fire door 30 min. AC45 - UD: 1,2 W/(m2.ºC)
Fire door 60 min. AC35 - UD: 1,8 W/(m2.ºC)
Security RC2 fire door 45min. AC45 - UD: 1,2 W/(m2.ºC)
SBD fire door 30 min. Inverse - UD: 1,8 W/(m2.ºC)
SBD fire door 60 min. - UD: 1,8 W/(m2.ºC)
To know more details send an email or contact us at +351 256 426 300