Due to the evolution of the epidemiological situation of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) all over the world and in Portugal, we would like to inform you that we have implemented additional measures to our contingency plan that aims the mitigation and prevention of any further contamination. These additional measures will:
- Contribute to minimize the spread of the virus and
- Protect our customers, suppliers and employees.
Effective immediately and until there is a clear guidance otherwise from the Health authorities or until the publication of official directives in this regard, the following measures will come into place:
- All external visitors, regardless of the objective of the visit (holding meetings, monitoring projects, job applications or others) to the Vicaima Group will be monitored and access is conditioned;
- Exceptions will be granted for conditional access for the supply of raw materials, shipment of orders and provision of technical assistance services;
- In these specific cases, we reserve the right to carry out a simple screening assessment with our interlocutors;
- All travels by employees are postponed, even those assigned to the commercial area. We will certainly continue to interact with our partners and customers on a daily basis , but preferably using the alternatives that technology allows us (video calls, e-mail and telephone);
- All other usual means of contact (e-mail, telephone and post) maintain their normal functioning;
We are convinced that, with this additional set of measures, we will be contributing greatly to:
- Mitigate the risk of spreading the new coronavirus;
- Keep our activity as close to normal as possible;
- Preserve and protect the well-being of all.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and full collaboration.