The skins used on the doors are made using renewable materials, essentially derived from wood
Sustainable and Innovative Products
Reduction, Reuse, Recovery and Recycling
The Vicaima Group has adopted the principles of the circular economy as key catalysts for innovation in the development of solutions that create value and boost our commitment to sustainability. Based on the strategic concept of reducing, reusing, recovering and recycling materials and energy, we have set out on a path focused on achieving maximum efficiency in the use of resources and materials and in the management and recovery of waste.
Aware of the scarcity of resources and their impact on the environment and society, the Vicaima Group is focussed on a strategy of continuous improvement that enhances:
- Improved resource efficiency that allows innovative adaptation and creation of optimised processes for a lower environmental impact
- Improved material efficiency to reduce the use of natural resources, favouring the use of recycled or renewable materials over virgin raw materials
- Reducing waste and reusing any that remains
- Reduction of waste produced and recovery of the remainder through reuse, production of thermal energy or recycling
- Innovation and development of quality products that guarantee durability, allow for repair and reuse
It should be noted that the main raw material used in the products we manufacture is of renewable or recycled origin, since it essentially refers to wood and its derivatives, which makes them products with great potential to be reused and reintroduced in a circular economy logic.